ANNUAL REPORT 2020
SINGAPORE BIBLE BAPTIST CHURCH
The year 2020 has been a very challenging year for Singapore Bible Baptist Church as well as Singapore and the rest of the world, because of the unprecedented and unparalleled pandemic Covid-19.
During the year, many lives were lost and many lost their jobs, yet we thank God for our Singapore Government who has supported the various organisations including our church with some financial support to alleviate the pains of the economy as a result of Covid- 19. Amid this pandemic, our members faithfully continue to worship God in our modern technology, the likes of Facebook and Zoom, as well as giving their tithes and offerings in support of our church program as well as our missionaries around the globe. Indeed, our people have fulfilled our church vision of “Touching Hearts And Reaching Lives For The Glory Of God.”
As we usher in 2021 with much anxiety and uncertainty, let us delight in the Lord who has graciously preserved us for the past 50 years, as we celebrated our Golden Jubilee anniversary in 2020, and He shall also see us through 2021, and many more years, until His glorious return.
Our theme for 2021 is “Delighting In The Lord” taken from Psalm 37:4 “Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart”, and the theme for our Missions Conference 2021 is “Every One, Reach One” based on Colossians 1:28.
Let us keep delighting in the Lord as we continue to be a loving, mission-minded and soul winning church for His glory, praise and honour.
1. To be grounded and rooted in God’s Holy Word. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
2. To have an edified and uplifting worship. (John 4:21-24)
3. To have a warm fellowship with one another. (Hebrews 10:23-25)
4. To have a genuine heart for outreach and missions. (Matthew 28:19-20)
5. To encourage faithful giving of our tithes and offerings. (Malachi 3:10)
1. Preaching and proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ.
2. Warning and admonishing the saints.
3. Teaching and instructing the saints in God’s Holy Scripture.
4. Presenting and exalting the worship of our awesome God among our people.
5. Perfecting and nurturing the love of God and souls.
(Colossians 1:28, Matthew 22:37-40, Matthew 28:18-20)
Pastor Davy Sim